Monday, September 23, 2013

Nunes intern opportunities


Intern positions are available now in my Visalia district office, and I am seeking applications for Washington, D.C. interns who can begin in January 2014.

If you know someone who is interested in politics, wants to gain professional experience, and excels in a fast-paced environment, please pass along this message.

Interns provide critical staff support functions such as organizing events, conducting research, and helping with special projects. The application process is ongoing for both part-time and full-time positions.   

All prospective interns must have a high school diploma and must be enrolled or have recently graduated from a college or university. I have positions available in Visalia for fall, winter, and spring, while my Washington office is seeking applications for winter and spring only. Applications can be downloaded from my website here. 

If you have questions about my intern program, please call (559) 733-3861.
 
Separately, take a look at the updated Nunes Digest here, and watch a good, short video on tax reform here.