Friday, June 5, 2015

Back to the Future with Tulare Union High





This morning I was honored to attend the 2015 graduating class breakfast for Tulare Union High School. I graduated from Tulare Union, so I enjoyed visiting with the outgoing senior class. They struck me as bright and ambitious – I was happy to give them a few bits of advice based on some lessons I’ve learned in my political career as well as my personal life, and I discussed how we are lucky to live in one of the most unique places in the world. As shown here, I had a chance to chat with Tulare Union senior Alex Galvan, whose grandfather Ed once worked on my staff. Meanwhile, my daughters Evelyn and Margaret got to meet another Tulare Union graduate, Jason Oliveira from the ABC 30 Action News team. Thank you Tulare Union for inviting me to your breakfast, and congratulations to the Class of 2015. Go Redskins!