Thursday, October 22, 2020

IMPORTANT EVENT: Academy Night 2020

Each year, I have the honor to nominate exceptional young men and women from the Central Valley to our nation’s prestigious military academies. The military academies are some of our nation’s finest schools. Not only do they teach academics, but they instill discipline and leadership qualities in young Americans.

My office will host my annual Academy Night on Friday, October 30th, to provide more information to students interested in attending a military academy. If you know of any potential applicants, please encourage them to read this flyer for further details on Academy Night and fill out this application and return it to my Visalia office by Monday, November 16th.

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact my office at (559) 733-3861.